How to Apply to DAF
KickStart Fund (Round 2)
The KickStart Fund, supported by the Dormant Accounts Fund and the Probation Service is now open for applications from social enterprises.
The KickStart Fund has two strands:
- Strand 1: Feasibility Study/Market Research
- Strand 2: Start-up, Development and Job Creation Fund
Due to the limited amount of funding available social enterprises may submit one application form only, i.e. you can only submit an application for funding under Strand 1 or Strand 2. You cannot apply under both strands.
The deadline for receipt of completed application forms and supporting documents is Thursday 20th February 2020 at 3pm.
Application Forms and the Application Guidelines are available below.
The Application Guidelines will be updated to include “Frequently Asked Questions” as the application process progresses. Please check back on this page for the Application Guidelines with the updated FAQs.
Completed application forms and supporting documents will only be accepted online via the DAF 2 Portal.
Guidelines on how to register on the DAF 2 Portal are available in the ‘Feasibility & Job Creation Registration Guide’ documents in the Resources Section below.
An event to support applicants with the application process will be held in Tullamore on Thursday, 6th of February. Attendance is limited to 2 people per organisation. To register for this event, please click here.
- Application form - Feasibility or Market Research 238.08 KBLast Updated 20th January 2020
- Application form - Startup, Development, Job Creation 267.74 KBLast Updated 20th January 2020
- Feasibilty and Job Creation Registration Guide Final 486.81 KBLast Updated 20th January 2020
- KickStart Fund Application Guidelines 813.16 KBLast Updated 20th January 2020
- VAT Not Recoverable Template 60.97 KBLast Updated 20th January 2020