Measure to Support the Employment of People with Disabilities
On April 16 2021, as part of the Dormant Accounts Fund Action Plan for 2021, the Department of Social Protection invited applications from community and voluntary organisations who wished to support and improve the employment opportunities (incl. self-employment opportunities) for People with Disabilities.
There are two key objectives of this funding:
- To support People with Disabilities to: access employment; improve their career progression opportunities ‘in work’; and improve their employment outcomes through education and training.
- To support potential employers to provide employment for People with Disabilities.
Applications for the Measure closed on 13 May 2021 and further information on successful grantees will be announced in August this year.
- DAF Measure to Support the Employment of People with Disabilities Key Requirements for Grantees 431.42 KBLast Updated 16th August 2021
- DAF Supporting Employment of PWDs - Details of Projects Funded 266.99 KBLast Updated 16th August 2021
- DAF Logo 79.78 KBLast Updated 25th August 2021
- Government of Ireland Logo 35.51 KBLast Updated 25th August 2021
- Pobal Logo 4.98 KBLast Updated 25th August 2021
- DAF Measure Strapline 63.64 KBLast Updated 25th August 2021