Seniors Alert Scheme (SAS)
The Seniors Alert Scheme (SAS) has been established to encourage community support for vulnerable older people in our communities. It provides funding for a personal monitored alarm, connected to a contact centre to enable older persons of 65 or older and of limited means, to continue to live securely in their homes with confidence, independence and peace of mind.
The Scheme is funded by the Department of Rural and Community Development via Pobal with equipment made available through community, voluntary and not-for-profit organisations registered with Pobal under the SAS.
To find out more about the scheme you can contact your local registered organisation. See the list of organisations in the resources section below.
- Senior Alert Scheme leaflet 2018 852.74 KBLast Updated 15th March 2019
- List of Registered SAS Organisations 776.68 KBLast Updated 14th October 2019
- SAS Annual Progress Report 2018 1.81 MBLast Updated 2nd October 2019
- A3 SAS Poster - print ready 916.63 KBLast Updated 12th September 2019
- A4 SAS Poster - print ready 910.70 KBLast Updated 12th September 2019